sâmbătă, 26 februarie 2011

Tag

Buna.Am primit acest tag de la Gya si de la  Irynuk ,carora le multumesc mult.
1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes,after Madalina Manole.My sister loved her and my parents decided to name me after her.
2. When was last time you cried?
I think last week.
3. Do you have kids?
No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sometimes.   
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
No.
7. What's your favorite cereal?
I don't have any favorite cereal,but I do eat a lot of Nestle Fitness. 
8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
The smile 
9. What is your eye color?
Dark brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Scary movie.
11. Favorite smells?
Fried sausage,pot roast,wet cement(after a rain) 
12.   Summer or winter?
Summer. 
13. Computer or television?
Computer.
14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Italy. 
15. Do you have special talents?
No.
16. Where were you born?
Hunedoara,Romania 
17. What are your hobbies?
Make-up,dancing,singing. 

18. Do you have any pets?
 A dog and some bunnies.
19. Favorite movie?
Duplex,If only,The ring,Saw,Inception,Shutter Island.
20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes,a sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't know.A  businesswoman .
22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
I don't remember.  
23. Movies you dislike
Scary movie.
24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
All the girls who are reading my blog and those who are in my blogroll.25. Who do you tag?
All the girls from my blogroll.


 





3 comentarii:

  1. Do you have bunnies??Cat de dragut:X imi plac iepurasiii :X

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. aaa ce frumos iepurasi :x sunt scumpi rau ...app si ai mei mi-au pus numele tot dupa numele madalinei manole...in cazul meu mama mea o iubea :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere

 
Madlenn92 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template